The primary service offered by LPG is a safe learning environment. The teaching practices of LPG is the service that differentiates LPG from other preschools. LPG will implement parts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) designed for younger learners. STEM focuses on real world problem solving using hands on approach to learning experiences. LPG will also include newer technologies such as the LeapFrog Educational products and applying for the LeapFrog Mom Ambassador Program.
Learn Play Grow offers early learning experiences to children of ages 6 weeks to 6 years:
- Promoting proper communication, socialization and interactions.
- Development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Early core educational preparation for transition to Kindergarten.
Learn Play Grow offers infant and toddler care service for children ages 6 weeks up to 3 years of age:
- Clients: Parents or guardians that require a secure environment for young children during work hours.
- Healthy: Provision for nutritional feeding requirements, natural breast milk or formula supplement as requested.
- Cleanly: Choice of disposable or cloth diapering with hourly checks.
- Training: Toilet training is hard Learn Play Grow offers toddler 'potty training' if requested.
Learn Play Grow offers "Drop-In / Day by Day" child care service for parents with emergency child care needs:
- Safe & Secure emergency relief care.
- Based on "Open Slot Availability"
Learn Play Grow is dedicated to continuing with the parent or guardians teachings that best benefits the child and family unit.